We are passionate about people potentials and how we can best maximize them. We believe that all people have the unlimited resources to continually grow and develop themselves. Everything we do nurtures that spirit and creates inspired results. We do this by navigating with strong foundation, high standards, competitive edge, and by giving hands-on experience with it. We deliver this through:
Sales Coaching Program
9 Core Competencies CCEUs
3 Resources Development CCEUs
General Program Vision and Goal:
More and more people use coaching mindset and competencies in their professional work and practices.
After completing this program, participants should :
- Discover the specifics of how to develop Basic Coaching Skills
- Understand the roles & responsibilities of coaching as well as the challenges that coaches face in regard to working with salespeople
Coaching relationship based on commitment, equality, truth, openness, and trust
Coaching Model and Approach:
I : Coaching Fundamentals
II : Coaching Flow and Model
III : Basic Coaching Skills
- Establishing Trust
- Active Listening
- Powerful questioning
- Giving Feedback
- Managing Progress
IV : Five Salesperson’s Problems
V : Triangle of Success
VI : Execution Strategy
VII : Game of Coaching Conversation
Language Used in Training Delivery and Materials:
Bahasa Indonesia and English (upon request)
M. Adithia Amidjaya, S.Si, PCC
- Business and Executive Coach
- Registered ICF Mentor Coach
- ICF Global Member
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) of International Coach Federation
- Over 2300 coaching hours
Antonius Arif, SE, MM
- Credential Professional Coaching Program – Loop Indonesia Consulting
- Credential Guerrilla Marketing Coach – GMC, USA
- The Certified Coach Practitioner (CCP) by Accredited Coach Training Program
- Licensed Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming by Dr Richard Bandler & The Society of NLP TM, USA
- Associate Certified Meta – Coach (ACMC) by International Society of Neuro – Semantics
- Training of Trainer by the BNSP SKKNI
Those who wish to use and integrate coaching competencies in their professional work and practices (leaders, HR and OD practitioners, medical practitioners, consultants, trainers, counselors, therapists, psychologists, assessors, teachers, etc.)
Requirements to Enter the Program:
Ability to complete the administration process and tuition fee
Batch I : 10th – 12th of June 2020
Batch II : 18th , 19th – 20th of September 2020
Rp 4,500,000.00 / person
- Including training materials, coffee breaks, lunch break, and certificate;
Policies on Payment of Tuition and Fees:
1. Contact Mrs. Anna via mobile or WA No. 081317907001 for registration by mentioning your full name and email address.
2. Fill in the Registration Form.
3. Transfer the registration fee of minimum 50% (booking fee) of the total training investment and send proof of transfer to email firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile number to 081317907001 as proof of booking attendance in the class. Total training investment shall be settled before the first day of training.
4. We will send you the training confirmation at least a week before the first day of training.
1. Booking fee can not be refunded (see the Policies on Withdrawals and Refunds of the training).
2. Payment must be paid before the program runs. If payment goes through Early bird then the payment is for Regular / Normal price.
3. Certificates using foreign currency, if not processed within a year or more, will be subject to foreign exchange.
4. Participants are not charged any interest in this training.
5. Payment can be transferred to BCA Pasar Mede Jakarta, A / C. 0713022974 an Korpora Trainindo Consultant, PT.
Policies on Withdrawals and Refunds:
If you wish to withdraw your participation in our workshop, you must inform us via email or 081317907001 no later than five days before the first day of training. Then, we will confirm within 3 business days.
1. We will refund 50% of the total investment, if the cancelation is seven days or more before the first day of training.
2. We will refund 25% of the total investment, if the cancelation is six until five days before the first day of training.
3. No refund can be made if the cancelation is four days before the first day of training until the training has completed. But, you can attend the training program on the next schedule.
Anna (0813-1790-7001) . Michael (0813-1195-0180)