We are passionate about people potentials and how we can best maximize them. We believe that all people have the unlimited resources to continually grow and develop themselves. Everything we do nurtures that spirit and creates inspired results. We do this by navigating with strong foundation, high standards, competitive edge, and by giving hands-on experience with it. We deliver this through:
66-Hour Korpora Coaching Practitioner Certification Program
General Program Vision and Goal:
More and more people use coaching mindset and competencies in their professional work and practices.
After completing this program, participants should have a strong foundation of coaching mindset and competencies by:
- Adhering to the elements and principles of the ICF Code of Ethics;
- Being competent and integrating the ICF Core Competencies effectively in their professional work and practices; and
- Representing the highest quality in professional coaching in any areas they choose to specialize.
Coaching relationship based on commitment, equality, truth, openness, and trust
Coaching Model and Approach:
TGROW Model using the ICF Code of Ethics and Core Competencies
List of Modules:
Module I: Coaching Fundamentals
- ICF definition of coaching
- Distinction between coaching and other service professions
- ROI of coaching
- Benefits of coaching
- Objectives of coaching
- Deliveries of coaching
Module II: Coaching Flow and Model
- Change model in coaching
- TGROW model
- Coaching flow
- Coaching goals in a session
Module III: ICF Competencies Framework
- Meeting ethical guidelines and professional standards
- Establishing the coaching agreement
- Establishing trust and intimacy with the client
- Coaching presence
- Active listening
- Powerful questioning
- Direct Communication
- Creating awareness
- Designing actions
- Planning and goal setting
- Managing progress and accountability
Module IV: Resource Development
- Stages of change
- The Science of motivation
- The ROI of coaching
- Marketing your coaching business
66 program hours consisting of:
- 60 student contact hours. Methods: direct instruction, real-time discussions, practice coaching sessions, and observed coaching sessions with feedback
- 6 independent-study hours. Methods: outside reading validated with knowledge assessment
Korpora-Certified Coaching Practitioner (KCCP)
Language Used in Training Delivery and Materials:
Bahasa Indonesia and English (upon request)
- Business and Executive Coach
- ICF Global Member
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) of International Coach Federation
- President Elect of ICF Jakarta Charter Chapter Period 2019 – 2020
- Over 2100 coaching hours
Those who wish to use and integrate coaching competencies in their professional work and practices (leaders, HR and OD practitioners, medical practitioners, consultants, trainers, counselors, therapists, psychologists, assessors, teachers, etc.)
Requirements to Enter the Program:
Ability to complete the administration process and tuition fee
Batch 4 (Week-end Class | Saturday and Sunday )
WE 1: 2nd and 3rd of November, 2019 (Module I, II, III, and Observed Coaching Sessions with Feedback)
WE 2: 16th and 17th of November, 2019 (Module III and Observed Coaching Sessions with Feedback)
WE 3: 23rd and 24th of November, 2019 (Module IV and Observed Coaching Sessions with Feedback)
WE 4: 30th November and 1st of December, 2019 (Observed Coaching Sessions with Feedback)
Early Bird before Agustus 2019 Rp 13,950,000.00 / person
Investation after Agustus 2019 Rp 15,500,000.00 / person
- Including 10% of VAT, training materials, coffee breaks, lunch break, and certificate;
- Excluding T-Shirt of Rp 100,000.00
Policies on Payment of Tuition and Fees:
1. Contact Mrs. Anna via mobile or WA No. 081317907001 for registration by mentioning your full name and email address.
2. Fill in the Registration Form.
3. Transfer the registration fee of minimum 50% (booking fee) of the total training investment and send proof of transfer to email email@example.com or via mobile number to 081317907001 as proof of booking attendance in the class. Total training investment shall be settled before the first day of training.
4. We will send you the training confirmation at least a week before the first day of training.
1. Booking fee can not be refunded (see the Policies on Withdrawals and Refunds of the training).
2. Payment must be paid before the program runs. If payment goes through Early bird then the payment is for Regular / Normal price.
3. Certificates using foreign currency, if not processed within a year or more, will be subject to foreign exchange.
4. Participants are not charged any interest in this training.
5. Payment can be transferred to BCA Pasar Mede Jakarta, A / C. 0713022974 an Korpora Trainindo Consultant, PT.
Policies on Withdrawals and Refunds:
If you wish to withdraw your participation in our workshop, you must inform us via email or 081317907001 no later than five days before the first day of training. Then, we will confirm within 3 business days.
1. We will refund 50% of the total investment, if the cancelation is seven days or more before the first day of training.
2. We will refund 25% of the total investment, if the cancelation is six until five days before the first day of training.
3. No refund can be made if the cancelation is four days before the first day of training until the training has completed. But, you can attend the training program on the next schedule.